Today I’m keeping the post very short. I live in Sweden and buying Korean Skincare here isn’t as easy as in certain countries. You have to think about taxes, custom fees and so much more, so I thought I would write a short post about where you can buy Korean Skincare in Sweden that don’t really have to go through customs and such. Well, the websites I know at least.
Here you go:
- Lookfantastic.com: They have a wonderful selection of many brands from Asia and their shipping is really fast, the search box is fantastic and they are a very known webside.
- Eleven.se: They are also a very known website that had a lot of brands to choose from. Korean, Japanese and even some other Asian countries too. Has a lot of sales!
- Sephora.com: Well, I reckon most of you already know about Sephora but yes, you can buy Korean skincare there too!
- Asos.com: lovely website that has so much to choose from clothes to cosmetics and so much more! Some Korean brands are to be found on this website too.
- Skincity.se: a very great website to find skincare, both western and eastern. Great service and lovely testers and gifts!
- Glowid.se: This website sells a lot of Korean skincare, had student discount too!
- Bonnybonny.se: Great website with more selection of brands from Korea.
- Skincaresweden.se: This website had many brands that the other websites does not have such as Banila, Elizavevca etc…
- Lyko.se: Lyko has been great at taking in and selling Korean Skincare, very trusting website with great search box and selection.
- Bangerhead.se: Quite similar to eleven.se with their selections of brands both eastern and western.
- Skinid.se: has a beautybox that you could subscribe to too.
- Cultbeauty.co.uk: an English website that had everything skincare, everything make up – everything beauty!
- Apotekhjärtat.se: a pharmacy company that sells skincare from Korea too.
- Ahlens.se: a very big Swedish company that sells everything including, Korean skincare! Although the selection isn’t that big.
- Kicks.se: one of the biggest Swedish Cosmetics company that has a limited selection of Korean Skincare.
- Knowtoglow.com: a lovely website that has several brands from different parts in the world.
I will update more if I know anywhere else that sells Korean skincare in Sweden/Europe ❤️ take care!